I'm Andy Adlington – motorcycle officer for the road safety partnership.
My job is to help bikers to stay safe while enjoying the freedom of the road. I’m here to support you whether you’re a leisure biker who loves our country roads or a commuter trying to get to work on time.
That's why we:
- offer a range of great training subsidies to bikers wishing to upgrade their skills. We’ve got something for everyone from complete beginners to those with many years’ experience including:
- CBT Plus
- advanced rider training
- Enhanced Rider Scheme (ERS)
- publish free The Bikers Guide to Derbyshire
- share safety tips at motorcycle events between April and September
- visit schools and colleges to talk to student riders about staying in control on today's busy roads.